THE LANDING MX PARK OPENS FOR THE SEASON
ON SUNDAY, APRIL 24, 2022. SEE YOU OUT HERE SOON!
Throughout the 2022 season, we will be OPEN SUNDAYS ONLY from 11-5 (gates open 10-6) and closed over weekends with holidays. (We will be CLOSED the weekends of Mother’s Day 5/8, Memorial Day 5/29, Father’s Day 6/19, Independence Day 7/3, and Labor Day 9/4.) THE 2022 SEASON WILL END ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2022.
WE WILL BE OPEN ALL OTHER SUNDAYS, WEATHER PERMITTING. AS ALWAYS, PLEASE CHECK OUR POSTS ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM BEFORE HEADING OUT TO THE TRACK. DON’T HESITATE TO CALL OR TEXT THE MORNING OF RIDING IF TRAVELING A LONG DISTANCE, TO MAKE SURE THAT THE WEATHER IS OK HERE. QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT BETWEEN 7 A.M. AND 6 P.M.
ABOUT THE LANDING MX
Welcome to the Landing Motocross Park in Easton, Maryland. Please check or our website for updates, opening dates, and hours of operation. This vet-friendly motocross park offers peewee, intermediate, and advanced motocross tracks. Quads are permitted to ride on the Intermediate/Quad track, and peewee quads can ride on the Peewee track. The tracks were completely redone during the summer of 2014 by . We strive to maintain these tracks to the best of our ability. Grooming, watering, and overall track preparation are main goals of ours!
- Large Dirt Parking Lot
- Shaded Gazebos and Picnic Tables
- Food Delivery – Several area restaurants offer take-out or delivery.
- Rentals – Sorry, but we do not have any rentals available at our facility
- Safety Gear – Helmets and sturdy boots are absolutely required to ride at The Landing MX Park. All other safety gear is strongly recommended.
- Volume – Riders must use stock exhaust or properly packed equivalent so that we can meet local noise ordinances. We appreciate your help with this.
The Landing MX Costs:
- $10 spectators
- $45 riders
- $35 kids 10 years old and under
- Service member discount available with proper ID
*Overnight camping is not permitted at our facility, however both Tuckahoe State Park and Martinak State Park are relatively nearby, along with several hotel options in Easton.
WAIVER FOR MINORS – Must be signed by parent or legal guardian and minor (anyone under the age of 18.) Fill in highlighted sections only. Please note there is a front and back to be signed.
WAIVER FOR ADULTS AND SPECTATORS – Must be signed by all adult riders (18 and older) and spectators of any age. Fill in highlighted sections only. Under “duties”, note whether rider or spectator.
Print this form at home and fill out in advance to speed up entry at the gate!
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Send us an email or give us a call!
7140 Barkers Landing Road
Easton, MD 21601