THE LANDING MX PARK WILL REOPEN FOR THE SEASON ON SUNDAY, APRIL 25, 2021.
We are open SUNDAYS ONLY throughout the season, and not open holiday weekends.
Please check to make sure that we’re open before you make the trip!
ABOUT THE LANDING MX
Welcome to the Landing Motocross Park in Easton, Maryland. Please check or our website for updates, opening dates, and hours of operation. This vet-friendly motocross park offers peewee, intermediate, and advanced motocross tracks. Quads are permitted to ride on the Intermediate/Quad track, and peewee quads can ride on the Peewee track. The tracks were completely redone during the summer of 2014 by . We strive to maintain these tracks to the best of our ability. Grooming, watering, and overall track preparation are main goals of ours!
- Large Dirt Parking Lot
- Shaded Gazebos and Picnic Tables
- Food Delivery – Several area restaurants offer take-out or delivery.
- Rentals – Sorry, but we do not have any rentals available at our facility
- Safety Gear – Helmets and sturdy boots are absolutely required to ride at The Landing MX Park. All other safety gear is strongly recommended.
- Volume – Riders must use stock exhaust or properly packed equivalent so that we can meet local noise ordinances. We appreciate your help with this.
The Landing MX Costs:
- $10 spectators
- $45 riders
- $30 kids 10 years old and under
- Service member discount available with proper ID
WAIVER FOR MINORS – Must be signed by parent or legal guardian and minor (anyone under the age of 18.) Please note there is a front and back to be signed.
WAIVER FOR ADULTS AND SPECTATORS – Must be signed by all adult riders (18 and older) and spectators of any age. Under “duties”, note whether rider or spectator.
Print this form at home and fill out in advance to speed up entry at the gate!
This message is only visible to site admins
Problem displaying Facebook posts.